Join the fire revolution
Bring the Fire Project offers exciting workshops focusing on object manipulation arts including poi, staff, double staff spinning and levitation stick. It’s a unique chance to learn from professionals about space geometry, transitions, choreography and performing with fire. This includes indoor light dancing, after class fire sessions and a collaboration performance. Last time it was a flash mob with 16 fire spinners in front of St George’s Hall.
During these inspiring workshops you are going to….
- Experience your own creativity in a completely new ground
- Discover the sacred geometry of space that encircles you
- Learn how to draw breathtaking fire patterns with your body motion
- Improve your coordination, balance, posture and flexibility
- Find inner peace with this original movement meditation
- Strengthen your self confidence with designed sequential progression
- Add something exciting, magical and unique to your life
- Have fun moving to music and meeting new people.