We inspire young people to find their passion
Bring the Fire Project offers circus skills workshops for schools, youth groups and centres, theatre groups, play days, community events, and festivals which include learning to spin poi, staff, levitation stick and introduction to juggling.
Playing with skill toys is entertaining, fun and educational, it is a chance to discover the magic of circus and try something completely new. Skill toys can help also with learning difficulties such as dyslexia or ADHD.
Every workshop we do for children becomes an amazing adventure. Young minds can come up with hundred things they can do with the given props and their own imagination will stimulate new discoveries. Our mission is to make the learning path as fun and inspirational as possible. Our teachers are always happy to perform for participants and help them with creating their own show.
We follow a structured and disciplined class format, mixing instruction and juggling games. Circus skills workshops are supervised and safe, led by experienced and passionate instructors who are fully CRB checked and insured. All equipment is supplied.
- INTELLECTUAL- improves concentration and activates cerebral hemispheres;
- PHYSICAL- eye-hand coordination, balance, reflex, rhythm;
- AESTHETIC- great stimulus for creativity in all aspects;
- EMOTIONAL- enhance confidence and self- esteem;
- SOCIAL- Co-operation, trust and teamwork;
- A unique hobby you can take anywhere!